Can I avoid medicine
Intially my sperm motility was low,I took medicines for that purpose which doctor had prescribed for me.then after taking these medicines my sperm motility and it's other qualities became very good.But my wife is not conceiving from an year of marriage also her tests are normal.can I avoid taking medicines or not,if I continue then how long I will take these medicines. Kindly also tell me what to do for conceiving.

For a partner to conceive baby things should be normal at both the end. As you have been taking necessary medications and treatment. My personal advice would be to get your wife consulted by a nearby gynaecologist as she would be a better person to help you get your issue resolved.
Consult a gynaecologist for best advice.
Since u r on antipsychotic which is known for its sexual side effects I suggest u to continue the supplements .I would further suggest you to get your prolactin and SA repeated .
feel free to connect for any query via practo