Can Go for cystoscopy ?
Hello sir,I m physiotherapist. i want to know about Advance PCtreatment. My uncle having Advance PC. His uroloist done orchictomy and TURP..aftr that evry 2 month he did regular check up and his psa was under control and urologist start Calutamind for 6 month.and nw honvan continue. now what protocol have to follow.
33 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Well.. It's better to consult a medical oncologist for advice as there are various protocols and we need to follow according to his stage
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?