Calcium deposits in lungs
Recently during an xray examination for my chest (sprain) the orthopaedic indicated that I have very small calcium deposits in my lungs and I should consult a physician. While i am going for that, just wanted to know is this anything major?

Hello...... Old infection of lung infection heals with scarring and deposition of calcium... Nothing to worry if you have no symptoms related to respiratory system... You might have had past lung infection like tuberculosis or pneumonia etc... If it's causing distress consult general physician .

Calcium deposits in feet