C1 Vertebra Fracture

I got MRI done few days back and C1 fracture is detected. Hard Collar is suggested by doctor. Please sugest if I should consult Neorology as well because I have pain in half head as well. As of now I have consult only orthopedic and they have suggested Bed Rest. Please suggest any specialist in Delhi along with the contact details.
views-icons 13 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello..., sorry this query is forwarded to doctor in some other state .. Cannot help in finding doctor in Delhi. But you better consult neurosurgeon . compression of nerve roots occur in this condition .same MRI is sufficient .. Next collor must be intact . don't twist ,stress your neck..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?