C V T during pregnancy
My wife previous 7 mounth pregnancy loss because during pregnancy blood clot (cortical venious thrombosis) may be in placenta and doctors say she is need a heparin (lmwh) injection per day two continue 9 month in next pregnancy but it is very painful so plz suggest doctor and any opetion and tritment I am stay in boisar bombay

Dr. Navpreet Buttar
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Chandigarh
There is no other way to administer Heparin on your own  except subcutaneous. You may use prefilled syringes which are more comfortable to use but a bit costly
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello.... Heparin is given either subcutaneously or intravenous.. If intravenous injection is painful she can take subcutaneous injection ,which is not painful... It's given to prevent further clots which can lead to abortion again... It's not given orally that's the only way... Consult gynecologist and discuss .