Bypass surgery - MICS

My uncle is consulting Apollo Bangalore for heart blockages and he's told to undergo the latest MICS technique heart surgery by Dr. Sathyaki Nambala. He's just a little concerned about this new technique and is constantly worried about the outcome. Since it's a new technique, not many reviews r available online and therefore I chose practo to see if some doctor can give his view on the same. About the risks and is there any particular aspect the patient should be concerned about? Should he go ahead with the new procedure or opt for the conventional method. Awaiting all possible replies. Thanks in advance.

Doctor Answers (1) on Bypass surgery - MICS

Dr. Ashish Srivastava Noida | Cardiologist
What is the CAG report
All will depend on the findings of that plus other diseases he is suffering
MICS is minimally invasive cardiac surgery
It's a newer technique and includes balloon angioplasty, stenting and minimally invasive cardiac surgery CABG
Either of the above is to be chosen depending on CAG findings and other co morbidities
Send me the details of CAG and what your doctor has advised so that I can guide you further
Dr Ashish Srivastava
General Physician & Clinical Cardiologist