Burping everytime
Every often I get burps, I have consulted gastero doctor and they say it's because of stress... I take sulpitac 100 mg twice a day... My prolactin has increased and I dont get periods... I am at my mom place happy life style no work... But little problems in mother In law house.... Not worried about that....but I want to know why get burps often... At day at night at eating at walking... I want to find a way to get out of it... It's with Me for 4 months long ... Every day eat garlic and asafodiea but could not come out... Veg diet...

Dr. Harsha
Hello...you have gastroesophageal reflux disorder..have to avoid non spicy food items,practice taking curd rice ,buttermilk daily ..drink lot of water...take small meals intervals..you can take medications for high prolactin levels. that's different issue...consult general physician.