Burning toes
I have burning sensation in my both toes since last 2-3 days and slight muscle pain which is not worse. I have  taken flu vaccine ( vaxigrip) 14 days back . suggest if something serious .

Dr. Gaurav Mohan (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi

Burning sensation may be cause of any nerve related problem or diabetes also cause the same. If any nerve is compressed or inflamed in spine that also can cause thae same feeling. 1st you should tested for blood sugar and then MRI of spine if blood sugar is normal. If blood sugar is Hugh then go to Diabetologist. But if you see any problem in spine then 1st go for physiotherapy and anti inflammatory drug prescribed by neurologist. Regards-Dr.Gaurav Mohan from Physio Hut