Burning sensation
Today I wash my Penis head with lux soap to clean segma. Just after bath suddenly I am feeling some burning sensation on the tip of my Penis. Is that due to soap ?

Looks like you have not done it gently. Also if the pain is severe and prolonged we need to discuss. Feel free to reach out to me either online or in person. Would be happy to help you.
May be if not ok in some time than call or chat through online private chat for guidance and advice
It's better to avoid soap. Luke warm water is sufficient. But need to rule out other causes also...