Burning sensation on top of penis.
Sir, I am 21 yrs old my foreskin of penis is somewhat tight but when i take it back , and touched my penis then I felt like burning sensation ( jalan type) and the skin is slighlty whitish, but when i again put on the foreskin then its normal. Also, when I pee then its very normal like always . Please tell me why it is happening and what should i do ? Pleade help me out, I am worried.

Hi don't worry There are few possibilities need evaluation come online share pics on private chat for guidance evaluation and treatment chat now clarify your douts take proper consult
Take homeopathic medicine. Cinabarris 30. 3 times in a day for 15 days