Burning sensation
It's a bit personal but I am scared so can't help but asking. I went on a trip with my friends, we were on public transport for whole day. The next morning we were on other bus I sucked the side of the neck of my boyfriend giving wet kisses which felt hell salty giving me burning sensation and i was unable to spit the saliva either. I am scared as I can still feel the sensation on tip of my tongue. Can I contract some illness as he had kept his head over many places on bus and other places during the whole journey .What should I do?

Dr. Shikha Shah
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Don't worry. .. nothing will happen.... just examine your oral cavity periodically for any lesion
Dr. Aditi Kishore Shinde
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Kolkata
Dear Ma'am, Please note if you have any specific lesions on the oral cavity in addition to your dysguisea and peri-oral paresthesia. The symptoms you have described should subside spontaneously. Usually the chance of communicable illness is theoretical at best. Best to keep good dental hygiene and review with Specialist if problem persists. Regards, Aditi