Burning sensation
I have gone through sparectomy operation of nose 4 years back, since that I am suffering from a burning n stretching sensation in between my front teeth of upper jaw followed by swelling (sometimes ). Went to many doctors, they gave some ointment to apply which gave relief for sometime but not a permanent solution. Still the situation is same. Can't tolerate this burning any more. Please suggest.

Dr. Govindaraj.S.J
Dental Surgeon 17 yrs exp Bangalore

The burning sensation could relate to disruption of nerve activity, usually prevent first few weeks after surgery as it eventually gets to normal. It would be better if you tell us the time since surgery and development of the associated problems. Even swelling you mention could very prominent at an early stage.
Sweta Shah
General Physician 10 yrs exp Ahmedabad
go for x ray..and then we can diagnose....
Dr. J.Surendar Babu
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 17 yrs exp Vellore
Kindly go for an x- Ray and consult a dentist