Burning feeling in pennis

I am feeling burning type in pennis and at time of urinating feels like urinary pipe is pressed,i think u will understand what i want to say.my prostate gland is mild increase in USG report.what to do plz help.specially in homeopathy.is there any big problem.will it cure.

Amal Mandal
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
If your problems has not yet been solved may contract me taking no from Practo, dumdum, Kolkata
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, you are suffering from all those u mentioned are because of the prostatic enlargement. Homeopathy offer better treatment for the BPH. Suggesting to consult a nearby qualified homeopathic doctor.