Burning after eating
After eating I have a dull pain and constant burning its upper stomach under my chest. I feel nauseous and very uncomfortable.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. It could be due to acidity problem. I would suggest you take a cap. Pantoprazole and levosulpiride combination once or twice a day half an hour before food for 10 days. Drink plenty of fluids, avoid oily and spicy foods, have high protein and high fiber diet. Instead of three huge meals, have 5 smaller meals in a day. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.