Burn skin in fire
Hi sir..i m manas..when my sister was 5 year old tgen one day suudenly hot oil felt in her face... Some part of her face skin was burn.. So now she want to pastic surgery to resolve it.. Can u plx tell me how much it cost in assam.. Please sir.. I am from assam, guwahati.. Please tell me the cost...
97 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Greetings. You can see a qualified plastic surgeon for the same for scar excision and split thickness skin grafting. Cost is really variable and I don't think this would be the best portal to find out. Therefore see a specialist to find out in person. Hope this helps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.