Burn skin in fire
Hi sir..i m manas..when my sister was 5 year old tgen one day suudenly hot oil felt in her face... Some part of her face skin was burn.. So now she want to pastic surgery to resolve it.. Can u plx tell me how much it cost in assam.. Please sir.. I am from assam, guwahati.. Please tell me the cost...

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. You can see a qualified plastic surgeon for the same for scar excision and split thickness skin grafting. Cost is really variable and I don't think this would be the best portal to find out. Therefore see a specialist to find out in person. Hope this helps.