Burn scar removal
I have burn scar on my cheek 1 day before I want to know how much will the treatment cost and its effectiveness

First we have to know the extend of your burn scar on your face and what modelity of treatment your are seeking for such as laser treatment, serial excision or use of tissue expander for large scar and depending on that cost and effectiveness depends. Your nearest plastic surgeon will guide you to have desired results which you wish to have.

Treatment for burned throat 2nd degree burn scar treatment Treatment for small burns