Burn on forehead/scalp

The parlour lady accidently dropped hot boiling water on my forehead and part of my scalp. The burnt area is quite large. The forehead too has swelled up. The first day wasn't so bad. It was under control. Been applying Silverex Ionic. Light pus was coming out. I would dab it and remove. This morning a bit of my skin has pealed off. Must have happened in my sleep. Also I've developed a sore throat, tonsils have flared up and slight fever and body ache. I want to know what further precautions I should take. And also if I can wash my hair. Would the pus increase if I wash?

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

You have to immediately consult a doctor for Antibiotics This cant be managed with home remedies
Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Hooghly

Hi your case study pl consult the best homeo doctor practo ok.
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. But you need to consult a dermatologist or general surgeon immediately. The pus will have to be sent for culture and sensitivity to start correct antibiotics. Also silver nitrate cream alone won't help you. Depending on the extent of the wound, you can started on higher topical antibiotics and epithelial creams, which will help in healing of the wound. So kindly consult a doctor as soon as possible.