Burn and acne scars

Hi doctor, I am having one burn scar on my nose ,it's due to one fire particle..and it became black and not fading from last 3months I tried with medarma,bio oil etc..but its is still so dark.. Also I have one or two acne scars on my face..please suggest medicine. Thanks in advance..

Harisha N L

Scars can involve textural change in the superficial and deep dermis, and can also be associated with erythema, and less often, pigmentary change. In general, treatment of scarring is a multistep procedure. First,examination of  is necessary to classify the subtypes of scarring that are present. Then, the patient´s primary concerns are elicited, and the patient is offered a menu of procedures that may address the various components of the scarring process...it can be removed by using chemical and mechanical peeling and also by laser treatment...consult good dermatologist they will examine and explain in detail Regards