Bunny Teeth

*Asking the question with corrected Age and some more details* I have bunny teeth which are sometimes embarrassing. I was wondering whether there is any technology through which the length of the teeth can be reduced to normal and if there is then how much does it cost? Are there any sensitivity/shaking issues after that? I should mention that the shape of the teeth is absolutely fine, regularly squared and NOT protruding out. Its just their length is comparably larger that the adjacent teeth. Can their length be brought in line with the other ones? Thank you

Doctor Answers (4) on Bunny Teeth

Dr. Prakruti Trivedi Ahmedabad | Implantologist
Yes everything is possible in today advanced dentistry era. Once you visit clinic, after examination we can suggest you the options suitable to you and your pocket and yes which can solve ur query also. For more details log on to www.thedentalhubs.com
Hi..just undergo Laminates or zirconia crowns. They will give good results. Regards
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J Bangalore | Implantologist
Simple approach would be to correct the length of your front two teeth (central incisors) but this would be to invite trouble like sensivity and susceptibility to tooth decay alternatively correcting side two front teeth( lateral incisors) with porcelain veneers and simple gum line surgery since you particularly mention of no protruding teeth.
It can be corrected by cosmetic correction or even by orthotreatment (Braces)even if they are not Protruding.