Bulging stomach
I used to be uber slim a year ago. My body muscles were regarded by many as being enfeebled. Someone recommended me to go high on protein as regards my diet. Although I have gained some mass but my tummy has become rotund and out of shape. Wanna reduce my tummy and gain without compromising on building muscle strength

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  The answer for that is very simple dont you think? You just need to exercise your tummy. Its as simple as that. Just hit the gym and concentrate on your cardio workout also. For any further queries, you can consult a dietician in person for a detailed diet chart. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.