Bulging eye

I am having swelling in my left eye it has been there for a month . Sometimes pain is also there & I have a sty kind of on my upper eye lid
views-icons 32 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

hello.. if its stye then give hot compressions as it will reduce with that... if you have spectacles kindly recheck your power... but since the stye is been there for a long time I suggest u to consult an ophthalmologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?