Bruise marks on legs

I have been having these blackish bruise marks on my lower legs for the past 8 months which don't seem to go away. It's been increasing.i am obese and I feel it is my obesity that may have caused this haematoma at certain places on my leg when I have exerted pressure .But no doctor seems to understand how to treat it .

Doctor Answers (1) on Bruise marks on legs

Hi. Greetings. It's a little amusing when you day no doctor understands; please send me the pictures of the lesions on follow up private chat or on email at govindmittalatgmail.com or you could come down for a consult if you are from Bangalore and we'll try to understand your issue. What your history suggests is that u could be having a variant of a condition called pigmented purpuric dermatosis or alternatively something called devils pinch which is like a condition with simple bruising and not harmful . Warm regards, Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.