Who would be the right kind of doctor to consult for bronchitis if it has a bacterial infection. Our GP has referred us to a Cardiologist. Is that correct?
views-icons 45 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, gd eve, got ur mom's status n ur concern as she is 65yrs n likely to be triggered by winter cold n may refered to MD internal medicine, so relax. Let manage this current situation n then consider to consult AYURVEDIC Dr for Rasayana Therapy like ChyavanPrash n Almond oil so such issue won't happen again.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?