Bronchial asthma

Dear Doctor Kindly suggest a course of medication for me. I have consulted multiple doctors for my asthma. I have taken Wikoryl TusQX Seroflo(inhaler) Levocetrizine and montelukast gold as medicines. This did no improvement. I am suffering since almost 3 years now but I had no problem in the past 9 months. Recently I am facing the problems again especially in the night. I want to return to the stage I was in the last 9 months. Kindly suggest the medication for the same.

Doctor Answers (1) on Bronchial asthma

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Use your air conditioner. Air conditioning reduces the amount of airborne pollen from trees, grasses and weeds that finds its way indoors.... Decontaminate your decor. Minimize dust that may worsen nighttime symptoms by replacing certain items in your bedroom.... Cover your nose and mouth if it's cold out.If your asthma is worsened by cold or dry air, wearing a face mask can help.