Broken foot Nails
Few days back my foot's thumbnail was hurt due a luggage . The nail is intact. Bleeding started so i cleaned the area and covered it . later i put warm water and covered the area applying soframycin. Now the nail seems to be healing and i keep my feet inside hot water wth dettol for 30mns everyday. Nxt wht shld i do?

Continue same for 1 week. Watch out for fever. Visit a surgeon if too much pain or fever or swelling in the toe.
Hi It's better to give separately... Altho they have different action.... With Atleast half an hour gap