Broad nose
Due to excess nose picking in the past my nose looks big. Is there any fully reliable solution? Thank you

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query. We can understand your concern about your looks, but what you need to understand is, there are no fully reliable techniques that can change the way you look. Rhinoplasty is the surgical procedure done be plastic surgeon that can change the shape of your nose, but no surgically procedures 100% effective. Please consult a plastic surgeons if you want more details on Rhinoplasty.