Brighten skin
I have a dry to normal not-so-fair skin.I just want to know which cream has to be used everyday for the face which would provide moisture as well as brighten it.

Dr. Pannag Kamat
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hai friend frankly speaking don't use a y cream rather follow these Apply coconut oil every day morning and evening in empty stomach and massage for 3 to 5 min.  Then wash with began gram powder in chana powder.  If you follow this your skin become glow and moisture will increase. Next tip and very important tip don't ignore.  Use cow ghee every day along with food at least 15 ml.  It has the capacity to improve  the skin lustre and makes us look like young. Try this and see the wonderful results.