Brest prblm
My age s 23... i have gud personality bt my breast r too smalll. Am married bt my hubby s nt satisfed wit my small breast .. ple tell me d sajution.....
924 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now
hello there. it doesn't matter if the breasts are big or small as long as it serves the purpose of feeding. if you want to increase your breast size, you need to consult a plastic surgeon. he will examine you and tell you what can be done. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.