Breathlessness
I am smoking past 4 years and now i have severe breathlessness chest pain,and body ache,i also have irtitation in my throat. Excess mucus production what i have to do.I have also seen some clots of blood in my phelgm.I am 21 years old can i have lung cancers or any other carcinomas at this stage.

Dr. Chetankumar D Jain
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, Welcome to Practo, Symptoms what you have described seems that u  have infection in your lungs. Would advice you to get your phlegm tested for infection. Chance of cancer seems less likely. Visit a Pulmonologist for further evaluation. Get an Xray Chest done.