Breathing problem
My friend is not able to breathe properly. She is having chest pain while breathing. She told me that she thinks her nasal cavity might be blocked or something. She is facing this problem from quite sometime. What kind of doctor she can consult to? Specialist of nose, throat, ears or someone else.
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.