Breathing problem

My baby is premature born at 7 1/2 months. She was admitted to NICU for a week with a support of oxigen as her lungs was not fully mature. Its been 4 days after the discharge and everything was fine untill she became so pale and lose breath. Its her fourth day of discharge and it start happening today. She lose breath for almost 1 mins and sometimes few seconds. When this happened she becomes so pale and stretch and began to lose breath and her heart beat drop. After few mins she will start breathing again and more alive. But im scared if she happen to lose breath while sleeping (SIDS). I really need some advice on how to handle when it happen again or some suggestion about this.

Doctor Answers (1) on Breathing problem

You haven't said for how many days you're baby was in nicu.. What's her age now.. The way you are telling looks like it's apnea of prematurity... If it's so, you need to consult your neonatologists or Pediatrician who treated your baby earlier.