chest-icon

Breathing problem

I cant breathe properly.. I feel suffocation even when iam outside.. I had to put vicks on my nose to breathe easily.. Plz tell me why is it happening.? Do i need to fear..?

Doctor Answers (1) on Breathing problem

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, it could be due to bronchospasm. .. Maintain optimal humidity. If you live in a damp climate, talk to your doctor about using a dehumidifier.... Prevent mold spores. Clean damp areas in the bath, kitchen and around the house to keep mold spores from developing. Get rid of moldy leaves or damp firewood in the yard.... Reduce pet dander. If you're allergic to dander, avoid pets with fur or feathers. Having pets regularly bathed or groomed also may reduce the amount of dander in your surroundings... Clean regularly. Clean your home at least once a week. If you're likely to stir up dust, wear a mask or have someone else do the cleaning.... Cover your nose and mouth if it's cold out..