chest-icon

Breathing prob & spin pai

My dad is suffering from spin pain and is feeling very tierd for past 3 days and he is also having problem in breathing normally ,its like he is struggling and taking deep breath and releasing , he is having vomiting sensation but till now he didn't vomit ,all his fecal matters are all right , his intake is quiet normal ,but we can see his tiredness through his eyes itself

Doctor Answers (2) on Breathing prob & spin pai

Dr. Sukhant Bagdia Nagpur | Pulmonologist
Most likely diagnosis seems to be gases and severe acidity which can cause all your said problems including back pain... take something for gases like eno and also if np relief show to a nearby specialist.. take care
Dr. Amruth Sindhu Bangalore | Pulmonologist
Hi. I understand your concerns. He will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigations like chest x ray to look for infection. and blood tests to know the cause for the same. Consult a pulmonologist for the same at the earliest. Hope your questions were answered. thanks.