Breathing manually and feeling heartbeat
Im otherwise a healthy individual but from 3-4 days im feeling my pulse in my body. If i lie down, my stomach beats in up and down format like heart. If i close my hands and i could feel my pulse from fingers. If i put laptop on my abdomen while lying, my laptop shakes in heartbeat format. Im breathing deeply and feel like i have forgotten to breath automatically. CBC result came normal, no diabates, blood pressure 123/82 (avg) with pulse 67(avg). Please help me, im ready to pay but solve my problem

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..