Breathing, cough, cold
Last week I caught cold while travelling in train. I take 'cheston cold' but of no use. I have been a chainsmoker past 6 years. I fear there might be some internal infection because of cough and smoke.I fear i might have lung or throat cancer. plz suggest good hospital in & around 'chinchwad, pune' for full diagnostic.

Hi, you might have developed upper respiratory tract infection. Viruses cause most URIs, Rest is generally recommended for patients with URIs, mainly to allow patients to cope with their illness. Symptomatic treatment for URIs is directed to maximize relief of the most prominent symptoms Increased fluid intake is generally recommended in an attempt to thin respiratory secretions. Consult Physician for further evaluation...