Breastfeeding help
Hi, i am mother of one month old, from day 1 she is on breast feeding and formula feed both, after my feed baby is still crying so giving her formula milk as well once my feed is done. I could see lot of milk leakage even after feeding baby(after one hr). Also i am using granules to increase my milk supply and wasting much milk through leakage. Please help how do i stop leakage and if i can continue galact granules or not

Consultation is advisable

Consult
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.
Try giving more of your breast milk to baby You can try burping the baby in between the feeds and avoid formula feeding as much as possible. As this feeding problem  can be Due to nipple confusion because the mechanism of how the baby feeds from a bottle and naturally are completely different