Breast issue
Hi my husband is obsessed of my breast and he suck unconditionally whenever we had sex, so Today while taking bath I checked my right nipple was little white and when I pressed it slightly milk came out and after that slightly brown liquid came out . I am a mother of a 5 yrs kid . So is it that sucked by my husband makes my milk came out or I should go for medical check up. I don't have any lumps in my breast , but it's paining since I pressed and milk came out but after that I am pressing nothing coming out . I am very much worried pls help me . Is that a breast cancer ??

Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Please get breast exam done with your gynec. You can apply ice fomentation on the breast for pain relief.