Brain Tumor

Hi my mother is suffering from Brain tumour, which has been diagnosed recently. Doctor in our home town (Bareilly, U.P.) has advised us to get her operated and to shift her to some metro city. Can you please let me know which is the best hospital and doctor in Bangalore for Brain Tumor operation?

Doctor Answers (1) on Brain Tumor

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..., Treatment for a brain tumor depends on the type, size and location of the tumor, as well as your overall health and your preferences... If the brain tumor is located in a place that makes it accessible for an operation, your surgeon will work to remove as much of the brain tumor as possible. In some cases, tumors are small and easy to separate from surrounding brain tissue, which makes complete surgical removal possible. In other cases, tumors can't be separated from surrounding tissue or they're located near sensitive areas in your brain, making surgery risky. In these situations your doctor removes as much of the tumor as is safe. ...Kindly consult Neurosurgeon...