Brain tumor
Hello, on the advice of the doctor we have done the MRI scan for my dad aged 55 and the doctor has advised for a brain surgery. I am looking for a second opinion on the same. If any neurosurgeon is available please help. I can send the MRI report online

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello sir...I truly understand the concern and feeling towards your father health...and It's very unfortunate that your father is facing this problem...please upload MRI report and films here as there are many neurosurgeons here...they will surely review your reports and help you... Or consult another neuro surgeon with reports they will do the needful.