Brain stroke in right sid
Suddenly my father fall down in bathroom his left leg is weak I did MRI test so cm to knw due to brain stroke it happend dctr prescribed these medicines PIRANULIN TONACT 20MG ECOSPRIN 150 MG Sir please guide me. he is a diabetic patient also taking insuline

Hi, Most stroke survivors receive treatment in a rehabilitation program. Your doctor will recommend the most rigorous therapy program you can handle based on your age, overall health and your degree of disability from your stroke. Your doctor will take into consideration your lifestyle, interests and priorities, and the availability of family members or other caregivers.. Maintaining your self-esteem, connections to others and interest in the world are essential parts of your recovery. Kindly follow the instructions given by your doctor...