Brain fever

Hello, M'y father,76 is admitted in Rockland hospital dwarka, Delhi. 3 days, Hé is in ICU. Typhoid has been found after the tests, body is shaking and body pain is also observed. He is not conscious to reply. Doctor is suspecting fever in brain. They are treating with anti-biotics. Ï need help to know, if i Should move him to some Other hospital ? Since i am not seeing improvement and Should there be something that Can be added to the treatment ? What Can be done.

Doctor Answers (1) on Brain fever

Dr. Pankaj Kumar Delhi | General Physician
Treatment of Enteric fever is sometimes very difficult. If his condition is not improving then he must have some other co-morbid illness. If you want to move from that hospital treatment will be decided by general physical and blood, radio-logical examination of the patient. Moving from one hospital to another is very difficult so my suggestion is get a summary of your father from resident doctor and come to me. I will guide you properly...