BP,dizziness,blured image

I have recently gone through normal check up where i found my bp nearly 150, after which i had an observation over my bp n found regularly high 140 to 150. I sometimes feel images r going blank n blurred causing headaches. I also have a eye power of -1.75. My weight is 49 and my height is 4.9. I do exercises regularly and my eating ahbits includes nonveg. Can anyone suggest if i need to consult a doctor for high bp? What can be these symptoms conclude for? Do i need to worry or need to be more strict with the diet like avoiding salt n etc.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello 1. At this BP..strict diet control along with exercise is sufficient 2. Keep monitoring ur BP 3. Ur symptoms r not related to your BP
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...you need to consult for the high blood pressure and blurring of images. Sometimes hypertensive can develop hypertensive retinopathy. But it is too early to tell. It will need complete opthalmic work up including fundoscopy. Also you have to maintain your blood pressure not only through medications but also through healthy eating habits and lifestyle. Avoid foods rich in salts and oil. Try to do yoga or mediation. And consult a general physician for further evaluation of your blood pressure and starting oral medications.