Boyes and girl s height
Doctor I am a 16 years old boy and my height is 5.3and after my growth spurt I cannot growing .and I checked my wrist growth plate.. that was fused...so my question is is i stunt my height prematurely??? Or it's normal that hand growth plate fused in age of 16??? .(for boys question) (For girls) and girls hand growth plate fused in same time?? Can I girl who is 16+ can she have a another growth spurt...or grow more taller?? (For girls) *If u know plz answer my all question thoroughly ... Plzzz it's important...if u can help me plzz help

Many factors are there....like hereditary gene, Nutritional condition, exercise...activities...... Don't worry....control the factors that you can ....naturally it will be ok.

How tall are your parents? The normal age for growth plate fusion for Indian boys is 15-17yrs. And wrist epiphyseal (growth) plate isn't the only site that determines fusion. For girls the fusion age is 18-21yrs.