Bowel issue
I require almost 30 mins to 45 mins in morning to pass stool. And even after that I have to go bathroom several times. Stool is of normal consistency. Had undergone colonoscopy. The report was normal. This issue had decreased after that to some extent. But it started again. Please help.

Hi there I understand your concern...First of all you should start taking a high fibre diet, incorporate more of fruits, green leafy vegetables and salads in diet..Drink plenty of water....You should always take walk after meals and follow daily workout regime....With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...take syp duphalac 10 ml at night time with milk or warm water....Consult nearest physician or gastroenterologist they will do the needful.