Borderline prostatomegaly
My father is suffering with Borderline prostatomegaly. ((As per Ultra sound scan reports:- Prostate-borderline enlarged and measures 31*38*34 mm (volume 224cc) No evidence of focal lesions)) Please suggest me the treatment. Is TURP surgery necessary? In 2009 he has TURP surgery.

Well.. First thing is inspite of foleys catheter why his bladder is distended..it means urine flow is not very good...well if he's symptomatic he may require surgery for it or else not required... last time when he got turp done were the symptoms severe....we need to know about it...better consult a urologist for opinion..thank you

Prostatomegaly treatment