Bone problem
The thumb of my right leg is getting tilted towards inward direction. Will that alignment get more toward inward side. How to cure it?

Dr. Prakash Katariya (PT)
Physiotherapist 8 yrs exp Raipur

Use anti hallus valgus Orthosis.
Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Stretch Calves . Stretch Calves Get a custom made insole. Hams Stretching. Sports Taping. Hot Fomentation.

Hello There . I can understand your concern. since when do you have this issue? also, is there any pain? or did you suffer from any trauma? we need to evaluate to find out if there is any pathology, and if there is, then we must evaluate the cause. it need not be due to the bone itself, it could be due to the muscle or the tendon also. I would suggest you to consult a orthopaedician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.