Bone position changed

My aunt's bone was wrongly joined after it broked the position of bone changed. Please help. How can we fix the bone.
views-icons 47 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Dimple Kapasi (PT)
Physiotherapist 14 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, If it's a malunion, one can not change it unless advised for an operative measure if the malunion is hMpering the functions. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?