Boils/pimples on forehead

It all started 2 months ago when all of a sudden my forehead and cheeks started popping out pimples. Not only does the pimple spread they also leave marks after they're gone. I have troubles sleeping..as it moves whenever I change my sleeping position and it hurts the face. I have been using body wash tea tree face wash and no specific moisturizer on my face. My eating habits are not that healthy as I'm a non vegetarian and I haven't also worked out in a while.. Is this because of the lifestyle I'm living or hormonal changes. Please help doc. Thanking you

Doctor Answers (1) on Boils/pimples on forehead

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... .. Due to hormonal changes pimples are common at this but you are having many pimples, don't touch them, don't puncture them it will lead to scarring... Oil control is necessary, non veg is not cause of pimples ,you need to consult dermatologist once......