Boils or lumps in arm pit
For a year i hav boils like things in thep arm pits. It wil remain for a month and vanish. After a gap it comes again. If touched or pressed i feel little pain. Could it b due to body heat or br cancer or sweat gland blockage? I hav not consulted doctors. I am applying turmeric powder slurry to avoid infe. Pl advice.

Hi it might be recurrent folliculitis.... infection and inflammation of one or more hair follicles Starts following skin trauma like wearing tight clothes ,blockage of the follicle,shaving... Followed by infection.. there could be non infective cause like reverse hair growth into skin or impaired immune system... Anaemia has to be ruled out for recurrence.. topical antibiotics would help ..