Boils on skin
I am getting frequent boils on my skin which is having pain, pus ,and worst blood now also on face first seems like a pimple then it will change like a boil inflammation will spread and getting pain. I used doxycyclin for 7 days cured and again started later azithromycin used but not cured

Dr. Harisha N L

Most boils are caused by Staphylococcus aureus, a type of bacteria commonly found on the skin and inside the nose. Boils sometimes develop at sites where the skin has been broken by a small injury or an insect bite, which gives the bacteria easy entry...consult physicians get culture and sensitivity done to put you on specific antibiotics to which organisms are sensitive... regards